Effective date: November 11th, 2021
Verroo (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Verroo mobile application (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
- ServiceService is the Verroo mobile application operated by Verroo
- Personal DataPersonal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage DataUsage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- CookiesCookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Information Collection and Use
We do not collect any data.
Use of Data
Since we do not collect any of your data, we do not use any of your data.
Transfer of Data
We do not have any of your data, making us unable to transfer your data. As such, we will not transfer your data.
Disclosure of Data
Verroo may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Verroo.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service.
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
However, Verroo does not have any of your data.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. But, then, again, we do not collect your data.
We do not collect data. Hence, we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18.