- Open your email in your Gmail app.
- Select the download button next to the image name:
- Check that when you open your photo/gallery app, then open the download folder, you see your “eKey” image here.
- Once this eKey is in this photo folder, then open Verroo.
- Tap “+Add” on the top right of the lock list, then tap “Setup a Received eKey”.
- After the “Let’s get started” you will then select the folder (typically the “Download” folder in the section “Device folders”) where your eKey image has been stored.
- Select the image and follow the appropriate procedure to enroll your “eKey”.