If you do not want or cannot send an eKey over MMS, follow this procedure to use an alternative app:
- Tap the top-right icon on your Verroo lock in the list (you don’t need to be in range) and select the “User” tab, then select “New User”.
- Enter the recipient name and number, into the Name and enter an incorrect number in the Mobile Number fields (eg 1234).
- Complete the normal procedure for sending the “eKey”.
- Once this eKey has been sent, open your Message App.
- Open the message sent to the phone number you have typed on the second step (“1234” in our example) and you will see your “eKey”
- Tap the “eKey” image, then select the Action Button ()
- Select the preferred mode of transfer you wish to use. Email, Skype, WhatsApp, etc.
- Once you have selected your preferred transferred mode, follow the appropriate procedure to transfer your “eKey”.