If you are experiencing difficulties registering an eKey on your iPhone, please follow this procedure:
- Ensure your Bluetooth is turned on and that you are attempting to activate your eKey within 24hrs of its creation.
- Ensure there are no other existing eKey images in your gallery, otherwise, delete them.
- Get the Owner/Administrator to issue you a new eKey.
- Select the “eKey” image, then select the Action Button ()
- Use the “Save Image” option to save this eKey image to the photo gallery located on your phone. Do not save this image to a cloud or internet-based folder.
- Check the image has been saved to your photo gallery. Once you have confirmed this image has been saved then follow the Installation procedure.